- Ref: 61076
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Diamond Way Chilton - OX11
Three bedroom semi-detached, property located in the beautiful new development at Chilton Dene. The property benefits from a large living room, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, separate family More…▼
Three bedroom semi-detached, property located in the beautiful new development at Chilton Dene. The property benefits from a large living room, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, separate family bathroom. Private enclosed rear garden with off-street parking for one car. Walking distance to Diamond Light and Harwell Campus with easy access to Milton Park and A34. 15 minutes from Didcot Parkway.
- Three bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and separate bathroom
- Large living room
- Good size kitchen with enough space for a dining table
- Private rear garden
- Off-street parking for one car
- Ideal location for Harwell Campus and Milton Park
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13, 8.16 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 3.86 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61076£1075pcm 3 Bedroom House in Diamond Way Chilton - OX11
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £248.08
- Security deposit: £1,240.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,352.42
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £32,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.