- Ref: 61076
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Diamond Way Chilton - OX11
Three bedroom semi-detached, property located in the beautiful new development at Chilton Dene. The property benefits from a large living room, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, separate family More…▼
Three bedroom semi-detached, property located in the beautiful new development at Chilton Dene. The property benefits from a large living room, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, separate family bathroom. Private enclosed rear garden with off-street parking for one car. Walking distance to Diamond Light and Harwell Campus with easy access to Milton Park and A34. 15 minutes from Didcot Parkway.
- Three bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and separate family bathroom
- Large living room
- Good size kitchen with enough space for a dining table
- Private rear garden
- Off-street parking for one car
- Ideal location for Harwell Campus, Milton Park, 15 minutes from Didcot Parkway
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,779.23
- Application fee (incl VAT): £385.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,948.23
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,550.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required