- Ref: 61022
- Print Page
£850pcm 1 Bedroom House in Colne Drive, Didcot - OX11
An extended and very well presented 1 bedroom house on a quiet cul-de-sac in Didcot. The property benefits from allocated parking for 2 cars and from a small conservatory leading to an enclosed garden. The property will be updated decoratively before More…▼
An extended and very well presented 1 bedroom house on a quiet cul-de-sac in Didcot. The property benefits from allocated parking for 2 cars and from a small conservatory leading to an enclosed garden. The property will be updated decoratively before a new tenancy. A 10 minute walk from Didcot train station, the property offers easy access to the A34, Milton Park and Harwell/Science Vale.
- Double bedroom with built-in storage cupboard
- Smart and light bathroom
- Modern kitchen
- Living room and conservatory extension
- Rear garden
- Parking for 2 cars
- Available Date: 11/06/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 17.55 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 0.56 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band C
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £196.15
- Security deposit: £980.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £566.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £25,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.