- Ref: 61015
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Riverview Terrace, Abingdon - OX14
Stylish second-floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with balcony. This light and airy flat has spacious accommodation, with views over the river Ock and allocated parking for one car. Close proximity to Abingdon town centre, shops and restaurants, More…▼
Stylish second-floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with balcony. This light and airy flat has spacious accommodation, with views over the river Ock and allocated parking for one car. Close proximity to Abingdon town centre, shops and restaurants, transport links, A34 and motorways. Ideal location for the Abingdon Business Parks.
- Light and airy living room with doors to balcony
- Modern kitchen with white goods including dishwasher
- Family bathroom and en-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Second single bedroom
- Allocated parking for one car
- Quiet cul-de-sac location just a short walk from town centre
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.32 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.33 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61015£1045pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Riverview Terrace, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- Application fee (incl VAT): £313.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £640.48
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,350.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required