- Ref: 6067
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in North Abingdon - OX14
50% OFF TRACC FEE, A lovely semi-detached house in North Abingdon, recently upgraded with a new bathroom, decoration and carpets. The property has driveway parking for one car and a nice rear garden set to patio and lawn. There is easy access to More…▼
50% OFF TRACC FEE, A lovely semi-detached house in North Abingdon, recently upgraded with a new bathroom, decoration and carpets. The property has driveway parking for one car and a nice rear garden set to patio and lawn. There is easy access to Oxford/Didcot/Milton Park from nearby A34 links and to Radley train station. The popular Long Furlong community centre and primary school are nearby.
- 1 double and 1 single bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with dining area
- Kitchen with appliances
- Easy to maintain rear garden
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Easy access to A34, Oxford and Abingdon Business Park
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.94 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 5.58 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6067£895pcm 2 Bedroom House in North Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,239.23
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,241.45
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required