- Ref: 6011
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Loder Road, Harwell - OX11
50% OFF APPLICATION FEE! Close to Harwell Science Centre and Milton Park is this well presented mid-terrace house, recently refurbished to a high standard. This house has a pretty, south facing garden which will be maintained by a professional More…▼
50% OFF APPLICATION FEE! Close to Harwell Science Centre and Milton Park is this well presented mid-terrace house, recently refurbished to a high standard. This house has a pretty, south facing garden which will be maintained by a professional gardener, a £15 contribution from the tenant will apply for each visit. the property includes allocated parking for 2 cars. Harwell is a sought after village location with easy access to A34 for all major routes.
- 1 double bedroom and bathroom with shower over bath
- Recently refurbished
- Enclosed rear garden with shed
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Local shops and pub in the village
- Didcot (including mainline railway) within easy reach
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13, 10.14 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 2.29 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6011£850pcm 1 Bedroom House in Loder Road, Harwell - OX11
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,176.92
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,151.61
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £25,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required