Searching for a home during the coronavirus pandemic
The Government has announced that we are now able to conduct in-person appointments, including viewings. However, the safety of our staff, customers and the community remains of the greatest importance. As such, we have adapted our processes for carrying out viewings, which you can read here.
You can also read adapted processes for other appointments here.
If you are looking to move house in the future (i.e. not in the coming weeks) then we would suggest registering your requirements. Please send an email to email@example.com stating:
- Phone number
- Occupation (including whether it is full or part time)
- Where you heard about Finders Keepers (e.g. saw a letting board, Rightmove, radio advert, recommended by a friend etc):
The type of property you are looking for
- Number of bedrooms
- Preferred rent
- When you need to move by
- Any other requirements (e.g. you have pets etc)
- How long do you want a property for (e.g. 12 months)
- How many people are in your household
- What the reason is for your move
- Whether you are currently in rented accommodation and if you need to give notice to end your current tenancy