- Ref: 55327
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Bampton - OX18
A charming 2/3 bedroom cottage located in the heart of this favoured village. The property has a private rear garden, off road parking for 1 car, as well as under floor heating on the ground floor. Bampton has a thriving community and excellent More…▼
A charming 2/3 bedroom cottage located in the heart of this favoured village. The property has a private rear garden, off road parking for 1 car, as well as under floor heating on the ground floor. Bampton has a thriving community and excellent amenities including a supermarket, butchers, post office, a few public houses as well as a café.
- 2 bedrooms, bedroom 3/study, small shower room, bathroom
- Living room with wood burner opening to dining room, separate reception room
- Kitchen with Aga, utility/cloakroom, under floor heating
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Off street parking space
- Well situated for Witney, Burford and Oxford
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 19.93 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Hanborough, 9.95 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band C £1,548.81
- Pets: Will consider pets
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55327£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Bampton - OX18
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- Application fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,750.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required