- Ref: 55326
- Print Page
£1200pcm 4 Bedroom House in Beech Road, Witney - OX28
A well presented four bedroom bungalow close to Witney town centre. The large sitting room opens into the dining room. The property has an attractive garden and parking. There is a main bathroom plus an en suite shower room in one of the bedrooms. In More…▼
A well presented four bedroom bungalow close to Witney town centre. The large sitting room opens into the dining room. The property has an attractive garden and parking. There is a main bathroom plus an en suite shower room in one of the bedrooms. In quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of Witney town centre.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Living & dining rooms
- Attractive garden
- Close to Witney town centre
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 18.32 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Hanborough, 6.00 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band D
- Pets: Will consider pets
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £276.92
- Security deposit: £1,384.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,040.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.