- Ref: 55309
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Freeland - OX29
A contemporary detached village home set in a quiet lane in Freeland. The property offers spacious flexible accommodation including a sitting room with wood burning stove, kitchen/breakfast room, 3/4 bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. Outside More…▼
A contemporary detached village home set in a quiet lane in Freeland. The property offers spacious flexible accommodation including a sitting room with wood burning stove, kitchen/breakfast room, 3/4 bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. Outside there is a gated driveway leading to a garage and gardens.
- 4 bedrooms, en-suite shower room & further bathroom with separate shower
- Spacious living room with wood burning stove
- kitchen/breakfast room, utility & W.C, dining room, study
- Gardens, Summer House and garage
- Private driveway for parking
- Village location with lovely views
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band E £2,129.61
- Pets: Will consider pets
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55309£1750pcm 4 Bedroom House in Freeland - OX29
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,423.08
- Application fee (incl VAT): £525.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £991.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £52,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required