- Ref: 55305
- Print Page
5 Bedroom House in Longworth - OX13
A beautiful village home in the popular village of Longworth. The property has a wealth of period features including woodburning stove, exposed beams, Aga and wooden flooring. Spacious accommodation over three floors and generous outside space More…▼
A beautiful village home in the popular village of Longworth. The property has a wealth of period features including woodburning stove, exposed beams, Aga and wooden flooring. Spacious accommodation over three floors and generous outside space including off road parking for several cars.
- 5 double bedrooms, en-suite and further bathroom
- Large open plan living room with woodburner
- Kitchen with Aga and utility room
- Beautiful gardens
- Off road parking
- Village location with good access to Oxford train station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 15.75 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 8.53 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band G £2,933.83
- Pets: Will consider pets
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55305£2250pcm 5 Bedroom House in Longworth - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,115.38
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,048.39
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £67,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required