- Ref: 55285
- Print Page
£1250pcm 2 Bedroom House in North Leigh - OX29
A pretty detached period cottage with private enclosed garden and views over open countryside. There are two double bedrooms (one on the ground floor the other on the first floor), bathroom, separate en suite shower room, two reception rooms, kitchen More…▼
A pretty detached period cottage with private enclosed garden and views over open countryside. There are two double bedrooms (one on the ground floor the other on the first floor), bathroom, separate en suite shower room, two reception rooms, kitchen, utility room and garage.
- 2 double bedrooms ( 1 ground floor/1 first floor)
- Bathroom & separate en suite shower room.
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen and utility room
- Private garden and patio with views over open countryside. Garage
- Good access to Witney and Oxford with Hanborough train station just a short drive away
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 16.50 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Hanborough, 2.93 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band E
- Pets: Will consider pets
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55285£1250pcm 2 Bedroom House in North Leigh - OX29
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,583.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.