- Ref: 55278
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Freeland New Build - OX29
A HIGH SPEC BRAND NEW semi-detached home situated in a quiet private road built to a very high standard. Gas central heating, 3 allocated parking spaces, enclosed south facing rear garden and patio. The property is very well situated for Hanborough More…▼
A HIGH SPEC BRAND NEW semi-detached home situated in a quiet private road built to a very high standard. Gas central heating, 3 allocated parking spaces, enclosed south facing rear garden and patio. The property is very well situated for Hanborough train station and offers excellent access between Witney and Oxford.
- 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Large Kitchen with stable door access to the patio
- Dual aspect living room with French doors leading to the garden
- Impressive entrance hall with cupboard and cloakroom
- Patio & gravel garden with shed, 3 allocated parking spaces
- Well situated for the A40 and A44, only a short distance to Hanborough station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Hanborough
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band D £1,742.41
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55278£1295pcm 3 Bedroom House in Freeland New Build - OX29
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,793.08
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £388.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £835.48
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required