- Ref: 55274
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Buckland - SN7
A stunning period home which was originally part of Barcote Manor. This 3/4 bedroom home has a outside terrace, ideal for alfresco dining. There is also access to the beautiful grounds, designed by Capability Brown. Well located for Oxford, Swindon, More…▼
A stunning period home which was originally part of Barcote Manor. This 3/4 bedroom home has a outside terrace, ideal for alfresco dining. There is also access to the beautiful grounds, designed by Capability Brown. Well located for Oxford, Swindon, Witney and Abingdon. The property was refurbished to a very high standard in July 2017.
- 3/4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & cloakroom
- Sitting room with hard wood floors, separate dining hall
- Fantastic Kitchen/dining room
- Basement with its own separate entrance
- Garage, parking, private terrace and use of parkland
- The property has been refurbished to a very high standard and finished in July 2017
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band F £2,542.66
- Pets: Will consider pets
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55274£2750pcm 3 Bedroom House in Buckland - SN7
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,807.69
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,758.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £82,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required