- Ref: 55266
- Print Page
£2650pcm 4 Bedroom House in Long Hanborough - OX29
A fantastic home, refurbished to a very high standard with light and airy living space and views over open countryside to the rear. There is a wonderful open plan living/kitchen/dining room as well as two separate living rooms on the ground floor. On More…▼
A fantastic home, refurbished to a very high standard with light and airy living space and views over open countryside to the rear. There is a wonderful open plan living/kitchen/dining room as well as two separate living rooms on the ground floor. On the first floor there are four bedrooms as well as two en suite shower rooms and separate family bathroom.
- 4 double bedrooms, 2 en suite shower rooms, bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining room
- 2 separate living rooms
- 2 wood burners, gas central heating, under floor heating on the ground floor
- Driveway and garden with terrace overlooking open countryside
- Easy access to Woodstock, Oxford and M40.
- Available Date: 14/06/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 14.59 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Hanborough, 0.19 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band G
- Pets: Will consider pets
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55266£2650pcm 4 Bedroom House in Long Hanborough - OX29
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £611.54
- Security deposit: £3,057.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,501.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £79,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.