- Ref: 55260
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Buttercross, Witney - OX28
Modern 3 storey, 3 bedroom town house with allocated parking. Finished to a high standard, the kitchen is fitted with fully integrated appliances. Master bedroom on the 2nd floor features en suite-shower room and separate dressing room. Short walk More…▼
Modern 3 storey, 3 bedroom town house with allocated parking. Finished to a high standard, the kitchen is fitted with fully integrated appliances. Master bedroom on the 2nd floor features en suite-shower room and separate dressing room. Short walk from central Witney.
- 3 double bedrooms, with en-suite shower/bath rooms
- Separate kitchen and lounge areas
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Low maintenance garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Within walking distance of Witney town centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Hanborough
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band E £2,129.61
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55260£1330pcm 3 Bedroom House in Buttercross, Witney - OX28
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,841.54
- Application fee (incl VAT): £399.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,059.35
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,900.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required