- Ref: 55245
- Print Page
£975pcm 2 Bedroom House in Newland, Witney - OX28
A delightful Victorian terraced house located a short walk from Witney town centre with allocated off-street parking. This property has two double bedrooms, a large living / dining area, modern kitchen inclusive of all white goods, leading to a court More…▼
A delightful Victorian terraced house located a short walk from Witney town centre with allocated off-street parking. This property has two double bedrooms, a large living / dining area, modern kitchen inclusive of all white goods, leading to a courtyard garden to the rear.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with shower over the bath
- Large living room / dining area
- Kitchen with gas hob and appliances
- Courtyard garden to the rear and allocated off-road parking
- Short walk to the town centre
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 17.53 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Hanborough, 5.15 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band C
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55245£975pcm 2 Bedroom House in Newland, Witney - OX28
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £225.00
- Security deposit: £1,125.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,132.26
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.