- Ref: 55229
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Stonesfield - OX29
Attractive 4 bedroom link detached house in a quiet cul-de-sac in the centre of the village.Stonesfield has an excellent primary and pre-school, as well as shops including a post office, hairdresser and general store. The village is surrounded by More…▼
Attractive 4 bedroom link detached house in a quiet cul-de-sac in the centre of the village.Stonesfield has an excellent primary and pre-school, as well as shops including a post office, hairdresser and general store. The village is surrounded by beautiful countryside, with the River Evenlode running close by. It is within a few miles of the Blenheim Palace estate and is ideally situated for Woodstock and Oxford.
- 4 bedrooms, shower room and cloakroom
- Large sitting room overlooking the garden
- Kitchen and utility room with white goods
- Low maintenance garden
- Garage and parking
- Stonesfield has excellent access to Charlbury station, bus routes and road access to Oxford
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Charlbury
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band E £2,129.61
- Pets: Will consider pets
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55229£1250pcm 4 Bedroom House in Stonesfield - OX29
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- Application fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,854.84
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required