- Ref: 55196
- Print Page
5 Bedroom House in Nursery View Faringdon - SN7
A modern detached 5 bedroom family home in a quiet and very desirable cul-de-sac. Newly decorated throughout and new carpets on the ground floor. The property offers 4 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, 2 en-suite shower rooms and separate family More…▼
A modern detached 5 bedroom family home in a quiet and very desirable cul-de-sac. Newly decorated throughout and new carpets on the ground floor. The property offers 4 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, 2 en-suite shower rooms and separate family bathroom, open-plan kitchen/dining room with breakfast bar and rear access to private south-west facing garden. Detached double garage with off-road parking for several cars.
- 5 bedrooms, 2 en-suite shower rooms with separate family bathroom
- Large living room with separate study
- Kitchen with breakfast bar and separate breakfast room. Separate utility
- Double garage and parking for several cars
- Rear and side access to private south-west facing garden
- Excellent location for the A420 into Swindon, Witney, Abingdon or Oxford
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Swindon
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band F £2,542.66
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55196£1795pcm 5 Bedroom House in Nursery View Faringdon - SN7
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,485.38
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £538.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,273.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £53,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required