- Ref: 55067
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Corn Street, Witney - OX28
A wonderful grade II listed period home set over 3 floors in the centre of this vibrant market town. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and there is a separate cloakroom on the first floor. The property also benefits from having its own More…▼
A wonderful grade II listed period home set over 3 floors in the centre of this vibrant market town. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and there is a separate cloakroom on the first floor. The property also benefits from having its own allocated off-road parking space.
- 2 double bedrooms
- En-suite shower room and separate cloakroom
- Living room open-plan to fitted kitchen with appliances
- Allocated off-street parking space
- Located within a couple of minutes' walk of the town centre and church Green
- Plenty of character including wood beams
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 17.81 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Hanborough, 5.69 miles
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
55067£995pcm 2 Bedroom House in Corn Street, Witney - OX28
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,377.69
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,260.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required