- Ref: 16784
- Print Page
£1250pcm 2 Bedroom House in Freeland - OX29
A beautifully modernised spacious two bedroom house located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Freeland. The property has an open plan sitting room/ kitchen overlooking the garden, cloakroom, two double bedrooms (one with en suite) and a bathroom. Outside ther More…▼
A beautifully modernised spacious two bedroom house located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Freeland. The property has an open plan sitting room/ kitchen overlooking the garden, cloakroom, two double bedrooms (one with en suite) and a bathroom. Outside there is ample parking and enclosed rear garden with countryside views.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom, en suite shower room and downstairs cloakroom
- Open plan sitting room/kitchen overlooking the garden
- Garden with countryside views
- Ample parking
- Excellent access to Oxford/A40
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 14.72 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Hanborough, 1.39 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band D
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
16784£1250pcm 2 Bedroom House in Freeland - OX29
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,693.55
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.