- Ref: 16756
- Print Page
£950pcm 2 Bedroom House in Charlbury - OX7
A well presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in Charlbury. The property has a large living room off of the entrance hall and a separate kitchen. There are two bedrooms, one with built-in-wardrobes, and a modern shower room. The property has a More…▼
A well presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in Charlbury. The property has a large living room off of the entrance hall and a separate kitchen. There are two bedrooms, one with built-in-wardrobes, and a modern shower room. The property has a private garden, a garage and driveway parking. Charlbury is a popular West Oxfordshire village which is around a 15 min drive from Witney and a 30 min drive from Oxford.
- 2 bedrooms
- Shower room
- Large living room
- Kitchen with appliances
- Parking, garage & garden
- Close to the local shops and amenities
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 19.60 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Charlbury, 0.64 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band C
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
16756£950pcm 2 Bedroom House in Charlbury - OX7
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £219.23
- Security deposit: £1,096.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £551.61
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.