- Ref: 16754
- Print Page
£1025pcm 2 Bedroom House in Aerodrome Lane, Witney - OX29
This modern two bedroom end of terrace includes good living space with the living room situated to the front of the property and the kitchen to the rear over looking the garden, there is also a downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs is light and airy also th More…▼
This modern two bedroom end of terrace includes good living space with the living room situated to the front of the property and the kitchen to the rear over looking the garden, there is also a downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs is light and airy also the master bedroom has a fitted wardrobe as well as a family bathroom there is also an en suite shower room. Outside there are two off-road parking spaces and a rear garden with patio area.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath, separate en suite shower room
- Living room opening to kitchen
- Kitchen with appliances leading to rear garden
- Rear garden with patio area and outside tap, off-street parking for 2 cars
- Excellent access to A40 Oxford and A415 Abingdon
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 19.26 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Hanborough, 7.04 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band C
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
16754£1025pcm 2 Bedroom House in Aerodrome Lane, Witney - OX29
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £236.54
- Security deposit: £1,182.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,190.32
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.