- Ref: 15990
- Print Page
6 Bedroom House in New Yatt - OX29
*SHORT LET*An impressive six bedroom, Grade II listed farmhouse in New Yatt, near Witney. The property has been renovated to a high standard including oak floors, doors and staircase. With several receptions and a large contemporary kitchen/dining ro More…▼
*SHORT LET*An impressive six bedroom, Grade II listed farmhouse in New Yatt, near Witney. The property has been renovated to a high standard including oak floors, doors and staircase. With several receptions and a large contemporary kitchen/dining room it is a fabulous home for entertaining.
- 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms including wet room
- 4 reception rooms including sitting room with inglenook
- Fabulous kitchen/family room with views over countryside
- Walled kitchen garden and further lawned gardens to rear
- Gravelled drive leads to parking and stone barn/garage
- Rural setting within easy reach of Woodstock & Witney
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 17.01 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Hanborough, 3.57 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band G
- Pets: Will consider pets
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
15990£6000pcm 6 Bedroom House in New Yatt - OX29
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £1,384.62
- Security deposit: £8,307.72
- Total rent due in advance: ** £6,967.74
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £180,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.