- Ref: 15907
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Long Hanborough - OX29
A fantastic newly renovated and extended 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom end of terrace stone cottage in this popular village of Long Hanborough, within easy reach of Witney, Woodstock and Oxford. Local shops and amenities in the village, including Hanborough More…▼
A fantastic newly renovated and extended 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom end of terrace stone cottage in this popular village of Long Hanborough, within easy reach of Witney, Woodstock and Oxford. Local shops and amenities in the village, including Hanborough railway station.
- 3 bedrooms, bath room and separate en-suite shower room
- Open plan sitting room with wood burning fire, down stairs WC
- Smart kitchen over looking garden
- Rear garden with patio area and views beyond, Parking
- Popular village with railway service to Oxford.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 14.52 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Hanborough, 0.18 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band C £1,548.81
- Pets: No
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
15907£1295pcm 3 Bedroom House in Long Hanborough - OX29
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,793.08
- Application fee (incl VAT): £388.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,803.75
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required