- Ref: 15169
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Bampton - OX18
Semi-detached 2 bedroom property in a quiet lane but within walking distance of the centre of the village. Large sitting room with patio doors leading out to the garden. Driveway with plenty of parking. Bampton has local shops, school and is in a More…▼
Semi-detached 2 bedroom property in a quiet lane but within walking distance of the centre of the village. Large sitting room with patio doors leading out to the garden. Driveway with plenty of parking. Bampton has local shops, school and is in a good location for Witney and the A420.
- 2 bedrooms,bathroom with shower over bath, separate WC
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Large sitting room overlooking rear garden
- Garden, garage and ample parking
- Close to local amenities
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 18.15 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Hanborough, 10.40 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band D £1,742.41
- Pets: Will consider pets
Witney Office - 01993 700150
The Witney area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
15169£975pcm 2 Bedroom House in Bampton - OX18
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,350.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,383.87
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required