- Ref: 9401
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Adwell Estate, near Tetsworth - OX9
A light & airy detached period cottage on the Adwell Estate near Thame with convenient access to Oxford, M40 junction 6 & London coach link. This former blacksmiths has been fully refurbished to an excellent standard including a new energy efficient More…▼
A light & airy detached period cottage on the Adwell Estate near Thame with convenient access to Oxford, M40 junction 6 & London coach link. This former blacksmiths has been fully refurbished to an excellent standard including a new energy efficient Biomass heating system whilst retaining it's original period character. The property includes an open-plan living space, wood flooring, new kitchen with all appliances, bedroom with fitted wardrobe, brand new shower room, mezzanine study & parking.
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe & brand new shower room
- Open-plan living space & mezzanine study
- Brand new kitchen with integrated washer / dryer, fridge, freezer & dishwasher
- Energy efficient Biomass heating system,
- Ceiling beams & wood flooring
- Private parking space
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J6
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Had'ham / Thame
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9401£995pcm 1 Bedroom House in Adwell Estate, near Tetsworth - OX9
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,377.69
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,283.87
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required