- Ref: 9395
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in The Avenue, Worminghall. - HP18
A perfect home away from home, ideal for a single professional. This charming detached annexe in the grounds of the Landlord's home is located in the village of Worminghall & within easy access of the M40, Wheatley & Thame. The property includes an More…▼
A perfect home away from home, ideal for a single professional. This charming detached annexe in the grounds of the Landlord's home is located in the village of Worminghall & within easy access of the M40, Wheatley & Thame. The property includes an open-plan living area with kitchen including appliances, double bedroom, shower room, private patio & private parking space.
- 1 double bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Modern shower room
- Open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Private patio area
- 1 allocated parking space
- Single person occupancy
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 2.57 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Aylesbury, 11.39 miles
- Council Tax: Aylesbury Vale, Band B £1,353.88
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,450.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,009.82
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £21,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required