- Ref: 9368
- Print Page
£1300pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Holton - OX33
A super semi-detached period conversion duplex apartment in a quiet rural location with easy access to Wheatley, Oxford, M40 & Thame / Haddenham train station. The property includes a large open plan living space with vaulted ceiling, ground floor be More…▼
A super semi-detached period conversion duplex apartment in a quiet rural location with easy access to Wheatley, Oxford, M40 & Thame / Haddenham train station. The property includes a large open plan living space with vaulted ceiling, ground floor bedroom, bathroom with separate shower, mezzanine dressing room or office, shower room, original beams, under floor heating, wood flooring, private terrace, all kitchen appliances, fitted wardrobe & parking.
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, mezzanine dressing area or study, bathroom with separate shower & shower room
- Large open plan living space with vaulted ceiling & kitchen appliances
- Under floor heating, original beams, wood flooring
- Private terrace
- Private parking space
- Easy access to Wheatley, Thame, Oxford,M40 & Thame/ Haddenham train station
- Available Date: 07/08/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 2.30 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 6.24 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band D
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9368£1300pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Holton - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £300.00
- Security deposit: £1,500.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,048.39
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.