- Ref: 9368
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Church Farm Stable, Holton - OX33
A super semi-detached period conversion duplex apartment in a quiet rural location with easy access to Wheatley, Oxford, M40 & Thame / Haddenham train station. The property has been modernised to a very high specification & includes a large open plan More…▼
A super semi-detached period conversion duplex apartment in a quiet rural location with easy access to Wheatley, Oxford, M40 & Thame / Haddenham train station. The property has been modernised to a very high specification & includes a large open plan living space with vaulted ceiling, ground floor bedroom, bathroom with separate shower, mezzanine dressing room or office, shower room, original beams, under floor heating, wood flooring, private terrace, all kitchen appliances, wardrobe & parking.
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, mezzanine dressing area or study, bathroom with separate shower & shower room
- Large open plan living space with vaulted ceiling
- Under floor heating, original beams, wood flooring
- Private terrace
- Private parking space
- Easy access to Wheatley, Thame, Oxford,M40 & Thame/ Haddenham train station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band D £1,733.59
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9368£1260pcm 1 Bedroom House in Church Farm Stable, Holton - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,744.62
- Application fee (incl VAT): £378.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,638.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,800.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required