- Ref: 9344
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Sunnyside, Wheatley - OX33
A modern chalet style detached house in a quiet no-through road within walking distance of the local amenities & supermarket. This recently refurbished house has a living / dining room with doors to the garden, kitchen / breakfast room, cloakroom, 2 More…▼
A modern chalet style detached house in a quiet no-through road within walking distance of the local amenities & supermarket. This recently refurbished house has a living / dining room with doors to the garden, kitchen / breakfast room, cloakroom, 2 double bedrooms, low maintenance garden with side access & garage with parking space in front. The property has a brand new bathroom & has been redecorated throughout.
- 2 double bedrooms, brand new bathroom with shower & cloakroom
- Living / dining room with french doors to the rear garden
- Kitchen / breakfast room with washing machine & fridge / freezer
- Low maintenance garden with side access
- Garage with parking space in front
- Walking distance to local shops & convenient access to Oxford, Thame & M40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 2.28 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 6.06 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band C £1,540.97
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9344£1100pcm 2 Bedroom House in Sunnyside, Wheatley - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,523.08
- Application fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,419.35
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required