- Ref: 114080
- Print Page
£1200pcm 2 Bedroom House in Queens Close - OX9
A modern detached chalet style house within walking distance of Thame town centre & a short drive to Thame & Haddenham railway station. The property includes a contemporary open plan kitchen/ living area with wood flooring & French doors to the garde More…▼
A modern detached chalet style house within walking distance of Thame town centre & a short drive to Thame & Haddenham railway station. The property includes a contemporary open plan kitchen/ living area with wood flooring & French doors to the garden. There is a master en suite bedroom on the first floor with 2 further rooms on the ground floor, shower room & driveway parking.
- 3 double bedrooms
- En suite bathroom & shower room
- Open plan kitchen/living space with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, wine chiller, washing machine & tumble dryer
- Garden with patio area
- Easy access to M40 for Oxford/London
- Pet considered at a rent of Â£1225 pcm
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J7, 3.92 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Had'ham / Thame, 2.43 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band C £1,540.97
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
114080£1200pcm 2 Bedroom House in Queens Close - OX9
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £276.92
- Security deposit: £1,384.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,737.93
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.