- Ref: 113153
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Kellys Road, Wheatley - OX33
Immaculately presented family home, with spacious and flexible accommodation located in the village of Wheatley. Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, further 3 bedrooms, family bathroom and study on the first floor. Living room and study on the gr More…▼
Immaculately presented family home, with spacious and flexible accommodation located in the village of Wheatley. Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, further 3 bedrooms, family bathroom and study on the first floor. Living room and study on the ground floor, kitchen diner with doors on to the beautifully maintained rear garden. Off-street parking for 2 cars, plus garage. Flexibility can be offered with furnishings.
- 3 double, 1 single bedroom and further study upstairs, 2 bathrooms
- Kitchen diner with appliances, utility room with washing machine and dryer and cloakroom
- Separate large living room
- Additional study/playroom on ground floor
- Enclosed mature rear garden with lawn and patio
- Off-Street parking for 2 cars plus garage
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J7, 4.42 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Had'ham / Thame, 9.75 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band E
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £380.77
- Security deposit: £1,903.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,288.71
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £49,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.