- Ref: 113152
- Print Page
£1325pcm 4 Bedroom House in Latchford Lane - OX44
A detached single storey dwelling on a no through road in this popular and picturesque village with convenient access to Oxford, Wheatley and M40 link to London. This property with garage, off street parking and a lovely garden includes a living/dini More…▼
A detached single storey dwelling on a no through road in this popular and picturesque village with convenient access to Oxford, Wheatley and M40 link to London. This property with garage, off street parking and a lovely garden includes a living/dining room with open fire & kitchen/breakfast room with dishwasher, washing machine & fridge/freezer, both overlooking the garden, 2 double bedrooms, 2 single bedrooms/study & shower room.
- 2 double bedrooms & 2 singles/study
- Shower room
- Kitchen/breakfast room with fridge/freezer, dishwasher & washing machine
- Living/dining room with open fire
- Garage & off street parking
- Easy access to the M40
- Available Date: 16/08/2021
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J7, 1.16 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Had'ham / Thame, 7.35 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band E
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113152£1325pcm 4 Bedroom House in Latchford Lane - OX44
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £305.77
- Security deposit: £1,528.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,008.87
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.