- Ref: 113142
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Park Hill, Wheatley - OX33
A stylish recently built detached family home in the popular village of Wheatley a short walk to local amenities, bus stop & with easy access to A40/M40 link to Oxford & London. This light & bright property includes an open plan kitchen/breakfast/fam More…▼
A stylish recently built detached family home in the popular village of Wheatley a short walk to local amenities, bus stop & with easy access to A40/M40 link to Oxford & London. This light & bright property includes an open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room with pantry & separate utility, further reception room & study, Master en suite with wardrobes, further 3 double bedrooms, family bathroom, cloakroom, patio garden with an area of Astroturf, mezzanine decking area & ample off street parking.
- 4 double bedrooms, en suite shower room & family bathroom
- Open plan kitchen with dishwasher, fridge & freezer
- Breakfast/family room, further reception room, study & cloakroom
- Under floor heating
- Ample parking
- Short walk to local schools
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 2.89 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Had'ham / Thame, 9.12 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band G
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113142£2300pcm 4 Bedroom House in Park Hill, Wheatley - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £530.77
- Security deposit: £2,653.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,780.65
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £69,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.