- Ref: 113132
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Holton - OX33
A high spec ground floor period conversion duplex apartment with rent inclusive of council tax, gas, water, electricity & WiFi. This superb property has convenient access to Wheatley, Oxford, Thame & M40. Stylishly furnished & including open plan liv More…▼
A high spec ground floor period conversion duplex apartment with rent inclusive of council tax, gas, water, electricity & WiFi. This superb property has convenient access to Wheatley, Oxford, Thame & M40. Stylishly furnished & including open plan living space with wood flooring, flat screen wall mounted Smart TV, integrated Neff/ Miele appliances, double bedroom, bespoke wardrobes, en suite shower room with large walk-in shower, private terrace, 2 parking spaces & communal EV charge points.
- Open plan living space with Smart TV, Miele/Neff kitchen appliances & french doors to private terrace
- Double bedroom with bespoke wardrobes, en-suite shower room & cloak room
- Rent inclusive of council tax, gas, electricity, water & WiFi
- Communal EV Charge points
- Convenient access to Oxford, Wheatley, Thorn Hill Park & Ride, M40 & Thame Haddenham train station
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 2.30 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Had'ham / Thame, 8.38 miles
- Council Tax: Included in Rent
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113132£1600pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Holton - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £369.23
- Security deposit: £1,846.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,012.90
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.