- Ref: 113131
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in H - OX33
A brand new ground floor period conversion apartment with rent inclusive of council tax, gas, water, electricity & WiFi. This stunning property has convenient access to Wheatley, Oxford, Thame & M40. Stylishly furnished & including open plan living s More…▼
A brand new ground floor period conversion apartment with rent inclusive of council tax, gas, water, electricity & WiFi. This stunning property has convenient access to Wheatley, Oxford, Thame & M40. Stylishly furnished & including open plan living space with wood flooring, flat screen wall mounted Smart TV, integrated Neff/ Miele appliances, double bedroom, bespoke wardrobes, en suite shower room with large walk-in shower, private terrace, parking space & access to EV charge point.
- Brand new period conversion apartment
- Open plan living space
- Double bedroom with bespoke wardrobes
- En-suite shower room & cloak room
- Rent inclusive of council tax, gas, electricity, water & WiFi
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 2.38 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Had'ham / Thame, 8.44 miles
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £380.77
- Security deposit: £1,903.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,395.16
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £49,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.