- Ref: 113117
- Print Page
£1400pcm 2 Bedroom House in Little Milton - OX44
A light & airy detached converted barn in a pretty village close to amenities & with convenient access to Oxford, Wheatley & M40 link to London. This perfect home away from home with stripped wood floors throughout includes a large open-plan living More…▼
A light & airy detached converted barn in a pretty village close to amenities & with convenient access to Oxford, Wheatley & M40 link to London. This perfect home away from home with stripped wood floors throughout includes a large open-plan living space with under floor heating, kitchen with appliances, mezzanine bedroom & ground floor twin bedroom, high spec shower room, pretty maintained garden to the front & off street parking for 2 cars.
- Double bedroom & twin guest bedroom
- High spec shower room
- Open-plan living space with stripped wood floors
- Kitchen with appliances
- Under floor heating
- Rent inclusive of gardening
- Available Date: 17/07/2019
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 2.43 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 7.78 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band C £1,540.97
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113117£1400pcm 2 Bedroom House in Little Milton - OX44
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £323.08
- Security deposit: £1,615.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,077.42
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.