- Ref: 113117
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Little Milton - OX44
A light & airy detached converted barn in a pretty village close to amenities & with convenient access to Oxford, Wheatley & M40 link to London. This perfect home away from home with stripped wood floors throughout includes a large open-plan living More…▼
A light & airy detached converted barn in a pretty village close to amenities & with convenient access to Oxford, Wheatley & M40 link to London. This perfect home away from home with stripped wood floors throughout includes a large open-plan living space with under floor heating, kitchen with appliances, mezzanine bedroom & ground floor twin bedroom, high spec shower room, pretty maintained garden to the front & off street parking for 2 cars.
- Double bedroom & twin guest bedroom
- High spec shower room
- Open-plan living space with stripped wood floors
- Kitchen with appliances
- Under floor heating
- Rent inclusive of gardening
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 2.43 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 7.78 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band C £1,540.97
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113117£1400pcm 2 Bedroom House in Little Milton - OX44
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £323.08
- Security deposit: £1,615.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,896.77
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.