- Ref: 113092
- Print Page
1 Bedroom in Biscoe Court - OX33
A modern first floor apartment within walking distance of good local amenities & with convenient access to A40/M40 link to Oxford & London. The property includes a good size living/dining room with new carpets, kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer & More…▼
A modern first floor apartment within walking distance of good local amenities & with convenient access to A40/M40 link to Oxford & London. The property includes a good size living/dining room with new carpets, kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer & fridge/freezer, double bedroom, bathroom with shower & private parking space.
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- Living/dining room
- Kitchen with washer/dryer, dishwasher & fridge/freezer
- Private parking space
- Convenient access to A40/M40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 2.30 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 6.06 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band C £1,540.97
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113092£800pcm 1 Bedroom in Biscoe Court - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,107.69
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,083.87
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required