- Ref: 113084
- Print Page
£975pcm 3 Bedroom House in Bay Cottage, Ickford - HP18
A charming semi-detached brick & stone built cottage set in a pretty English village only an 11 minute drive to Thame & a short walk to the local pub. The property includes a cosy sitting room with open fire & stripped wood floors, dining room with b More…▼
A charming semi-detached brick & stone built cottage set in a pretty English village only an 11 minute drive to Thame & a short walk to the local pub. The property includes a cosy sitting room with open fire & stripped wood floors, dining room with bespoke book shelves, good size kitchen with a Range cooker, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single, bathroom with shower & off street parking for 1 car.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom & bathroom with shower
- Dining room with bespoke book shelves
- Sitting room with open fire and ceiling beams
- Large kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer
- Stripped wood floors in both reception rooms and kitchen
- Easy access to the A40/M40 to Oxford/London
- Available Date: 31/03/2020
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 9.58 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Had'ham / Thame, 5.67 miles
- Council Tax: Aylesbury Vale, Band E £2,127.50
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113084£975pcm 3 Bedroom House in Bay Cottage, Ickford - HP18
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £225.00
- Security deposit: £1,125.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,006.45
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.