- Ref: 113084
- Print Page
£975pcm 3 Bedroom House in Bay Cottage, Ickford - HP18
A charming semi-detached brick & stone built cottage set in a pretty English village only an 11 minute drive to Thame & a short walk to the local pub. The property includes a cosy sitting room with open fire & stripped wood floors, dining room with b More…▼
A charming semi-detached brick & stone built cottage set in a pretty English village only an 11 minute drive to Thame & a short walk to the local pub. The property includes a cosy sitting room with open fire & stripped wood floors, dining room with bespoke book shelves, good size kitchen with a Range cooker, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single, bathroom with shower & off street parking for 1 car.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom & bathroom with shower
- Dining room with bespoke book shelves
- Sitting room with open fire and ceiling beams
- Large kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer
- Stripped wood floors in both reception rooms and kitchen
- Easy access to the A40/M40 to Oxford/London
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 9.58 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Had'ham / Thame, 5.67 miles
- Council Tax: Aylesbury Vale, Band E
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113084£975pcm 3 Bedroom House in Bay Cottage, Ickford - HP18
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £225.00
- Security deposit: £1,125.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £585.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.