- Ref: 113063
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Ford, Aylesbury - HP17
A super detached family home in a beautiful rural location with wonderful countryside views yet within a 10 minute drive of Haddenham & Thame train station. The property includes 3 reception rooms, wood-burning stove, stripped wood floor, kitchen / More…▼
A super detached family home in a beautiful rural location with wonderful countryside views yet within a 10 minute drive of Haddenham & Thame train station. The property includes 3 reception rooms, wood-burning stove, stripped wood floor, kitchen / breakfast room with Rayburn, 3 bedrooms, en-suite shower room, family bathroom, cloakroom, lovely garden, garage, workshop & parking.
- 3 bedroooms, bathroom, en-suite shower room & cloakroom
- 3 reception rooms, wood burning stove & wood stripped floor
- Kitchen / breakfast room with Rayburn, electric hob & dishwasher
- Lovely garden, workshop, garage & parking
- 10 minute drive to Haddenham / Thame train station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J6
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Had'ham / Thame
- Council Tax: Aylesbury Vale, Band F £2,514.34
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113063£1600pcm 3 Bedroom House in Ford, Aylesbury - HP17
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,215.38
- Application fee (incl VAT): £480.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,425.81
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required