- Ref: 113056
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in North Hills, Brill - HP18
A superb duplex apartment in the popular village of Brill with convenient access to Thame, Oxford, M40 junction 6 & London coach link. This perfect 'home away from home' with stunning far reaching views of Buckinghamshire & the Shires is ideal for a More…▼
A superb duplex apartment in the popular village of Brill with convenient access to Thame, Oxford, M40 junction 6 & London coach link. This perfect 'home away from home' with stunning far reaching views of Buckinghamshire & the Shires is ideal for a single professional & includes a light & bright open plan living space, kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer & fridge, double bedroom with King Size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, private terrace & parking space.
- Double bedroom & en-suite bathroom
- Open plan living space
- Private patio & private parking space
- Air conditioning
- Apartment attached to the Landlords home
- Convenient access to Thame & M40
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J6
- Locality: Village
- Train: Had'ham / Thame
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113056£895pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in North Hills, Brill - HP18
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,790.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,212.58
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required