- Ref: 113040
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Kimber Close, Wheatley - OX33
A light & airy ground floor apartment located in the pretty village of Wheatley, with good local amenities & convenient access to Oxford & the M40. The property includes living room with French doors to a small terrace over looking the communal More…▼
A light & airy ground floor apartment located in the pretty village of Wheatley, with good local amenities & convenient access to Oxford & the M40. The property includes living room with French doors to a small terrace over looking the communal grounds, new kitchen / breakfast room with appliances including washing machine, separate dryer & fridge-freezer, double bedroom, new shower room & one allocated parking space.
- 1 double bedroom & new shower room
- Living room with French doors to private terrace
- New kitchen / breakfast room with appliances
- Allocated parking space
- Convenient access to Oxford & M40 junction 8
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: South Oxford, £1,479.82
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113040£825pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Kimber Close, Wheatley - OX33
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,650.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,037.90
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required