- Ref: 113016
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in High Street, Thame - OX9
Fantastic value! This modern first floor flat above the Co-op on the High Street in the lovely market town of Thame with convenient access to Thame / Haddenham Train station & frequent bus route to Oxford. The flat has a good size living room More…▼
Fantastic value! This modern first floor flat above the Co-op on the High Street in the lovely market town of Thame with convenient access to Thame / Haddenham Train station & frequent bus route to Oxford. The flat has a good size living room overlooking the Town Hall, 1 double & 1 small double bedroom, a light & airy kitchen with plenty of storage, fridge/ freezer, washing machine, oven & hob & a bathroom with shower. Sorry no parking available.
- 1 good size double bedroom with wardrobe & 1 small double
- Bathroom with shower
- Double aspect living/dining room overlooking the Town Hall
- Kitchen with fridge/freezer & oven/hob
- Convenient access to Thame / Haddenham train station & frequent bus route to Oxford
- No parking
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J7
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Had'ham / Thame
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band D £1,733.59
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Thame / Wheatley Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
113016£720pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in High Street, Thame - OX9
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £996.92
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,045.16
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £21,600.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required