- Ref: 9992
- Print Page
£1100pcm 1 Bedroom House in Elsfield, Oxford - OX3
This super refurbished studio barn conversion is available as a pied-a-terre, located in the pretty village of Elsfield. Available to a single professional at an inclusive rent. The property is finished to a high standard with contemporary furniture More…▼
This super refurbished studio barn conversion is available as a pied-a-terre, located in the pretty village of Elsfield. Available to a single professional at an inclusive rent. The property is finished to a high standard with contemporary furniture, modern kitchen/dining area including washer/dryer & fridge. The large living /bedroom has french doors to a terrace overlooking the garden. Off-street parking space. Convenient for access to Headington hospitals, the city centre and M40.
- Double bedroom and modern shower room
- Open-plan kitchen and living area
- Terrace overlooking the garden
- Off-street parking for 1 car
- Rent inclusive of council tax, heating, water, electricity, TV licence and broadband
- Available for a single occupant as a pied-a-terre
- Available Date: 02/11/2021
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.99 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 3.20 miles
- Council Tax: Included in Rent
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9992£1100pcm 1 Bedroom House in Elsfield, Oxford - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,063.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.