- Ref: 9992
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Elsfield, Oxford - OX3
This super refurbished studio barn conversion is the perfect pied a terre, located in the pretty hamlet of Elsfield, with easy access to Headington hospitals, the city centre and M40. The property is finished to a high standard with contemporary More…▼
This super refurbished studio barn conversion is the perfect pied a terre, located in the pretty hamlet of Elsfield, with easy access to Headington hospitals, the city centre and M40. The property is finished to a high standard with contemporary furniture, the large living /bedroom has French doors to a private terrace overlooking the garden, modern kitchen/dining area including washer/dryer & fridge, shower room & driveway parking. The rent is inclusive of gas, electric, water & Council Tax
- Double bedroom & living area over looking the garden
- Modern shower room
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Private terrace
- Off street parking for 1 car
- Rent inclusive of Council Tax, Gas, Water & Electricity.
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.99 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford, 3.20 miles
- Council Tax: Included in Rent
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9992£1000pcm 1 Bedroom House in Elsfield, Oxford - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,000.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,300.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required