- Ref: 9971
- Print Page
£800pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Rowlands House, Headington - OX3
A ground floor apartment with convenient access to Headington & the A40. Living room, modern kitchen/breakfast room with appliances, double bedroom with build in storage cupboard, separate bathroom with shower over bath & off street parking. Rent More…▼
A ground floor apartment with convenient access to Headington & the A40. Living room, modern kitchen/breakfast room with appliances, double bedroom with build in storage cupboard, separate bathroom with shower over bath & off street parking. Rent is inclusive of heating. Ideal for a single professional.
- Double bedroom with built in storage cupboard
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Kitchen/breakfast room with appliances
- Off-street parking
- Communal garden
- Rent inclusive of heating
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 4.95 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 3.59 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band A £1,174.74
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,600.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,000.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required