- Ref: 9953
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Iffley Road, Oxford - OX4
A modern studio ground floor converted period apartment suitable for a single professional & located within walking distance of Oxford city centre & local amenities. Open plan living/bedroom, separate kitchen/dinning room with appliances including More…▼
A modern studio ground floor converted period apartment suitable for a single professional & located within walking distance of Oxford city centre & local amenities. Open plan living/bedroom, separate kitchen/dinning room with appliances including washer/dryer & fridge/freezer, shower room & access to the large communal garden. Rent is inclusive of gas & water.
- Open plan living/bedroom, separate shower room
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room with appliances including fridge/freezer & washer/dryer
- Access to large communal garden
- Walking distance to Oxford city centre
- Rent is inclusive of gas & water
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.84 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.50 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,750.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,341.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required