- Ref: 9937
- Print Page
£950pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Iffley Road, Oxford - OX4
A modern one bedroom ground floor converted period apartment with easy access to Oxford city centre, local amenities & the ring road. Open plan living/dining room with high ceilings & sash windows, kitchen with appliances, double bedroom, shower More…▼
A modern one bedroom ground floor converted period apartment with easy access to Oxford city centre, local amenities & the ring road. Open plan living/dining room with high ceilings & sash windows, kitchen with appliances, double bedroom, shower room & access to the large communal garden. Rent is inclusive of gas, electric & water. The property is offered on a 7 month tenancy & is suitable for a couple or single professional.
- One double bedroom, with shower room
- Spacious living room with high ceilings & sash windows
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Large communal garden
- 7 month let
- Gas, electric & water included
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.70 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.68 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, £1,370.52
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,900.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,203.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required