- Ref: 9926
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Iffley Road, Oxford - OX4
A spacious & light modern first floor period conversion apartment with easy access to Oxford city centre, local amenities & the ring road. The property has wooden flooring throughout, open plan living space with French doors to private terrace, More…▼
A spacious & light modern first floor period conversion apartment with easy access to Oxford city centre, local amenities & the ring road. The property has wooden flooring throughout, open plan living space with French doors to private terrace, kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher & washer/dryer, double bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath, & access to the communal garden.
- Double bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan living space with French doors to private terrace
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Access to large communal garden
- On street parking available in the area
- Easy access to Oxford city centre by bus or bike
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.70 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.68 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9926£1100pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Iffley Road, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,200.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £330.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,383.87
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required