- Ref: 9921
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Michaelis Road - OX9
A super period conversion ground floor apartment in lovely maintained grounds close to the centre of this popular market town with convenient access to Oxford, Haddenham / Thame Parkway train station & M40. This stylishly furnished apartment includes More…▼
A super period conversion ground floor apartment in lovely maintained grounds close to the centre of this popular market town with convenient access to Oxford, Haddenham / Thame Parkway train station & M40. This stylishly furnished apartment includes cosy under floor heating, high ceilings, open plan living space, integrated appliances, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, en-suite bathroom with separate shower, study/guest bedroom with storage cupboard, shower room & private parking space.
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, study / guest bedroom, en-suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle & shower room
- Open plan living space
- Integrated appliances
- Private parking space & secure bicycle store
- Convenient access Oxford, M40 & Haddenham & Thame train link to London
- Short walk to town centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J7, 3.51 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Had'ham / Thame, 2.85 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band D
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9921£1150pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Michaelis Road - OX9
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £265.38
- Security deposit: £1,326.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,298.39
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.