- Ref: 9921
- Print Page
£1150pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Michaelis Road - OX9
A super period conversion ground floor apartment in lovely maintained grounds close to the centre of this popular market town with convenient access to Oxford, Haddenham / Thame Parkway train station & M40. This stylishly furnished apartment includes More…▼
A super period conversion ground floor apartment in lovely maintained grounds close to the centre of this popular market town with convenient access to Oxford, Haddenham / Thame Parkway train station & M40. This stylishly furnished apartment includes cosy under floor heating, high ceilings, open plan living space, integrated appliances, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, en-suite bathroom with separate shower, study/guest bedroom with storage cupboard, shower room & private parking space.
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, study / guest bedroom, en-suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle & shower room
- Open plan living space
- Integrated appliances
- Private parking space & secure bicycle store
- Convenient access Oxford, M40 & Haddenham & Thame train link to London
- Short walk to town centre
- Available Date: 09/10/2021
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J7, 3.51 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Had'ham / Thame, 2.85 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band D
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9921£1150pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Michaelis Road - OX9
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £265.38
- Security deposit: £1,326.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £853.23
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.