- Ref: 9826
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Fane Road, Marston - OX3
50% off tenant fee. A modern second floor 1 bedroom apartment with convenient access to the John Radcliffe Hospital, Summertown & University Park cycle route. The apartment has a light living/dining room leading on to a modern kitchen with More…▼
50% off tenant fee. A modern second floor 1 bedroom apartment with convenient access to the John Radcliffe Hospital, Summertown & University Park cycle route. The apartment has a light living/dining room leading on to a modern kitchen with washer/dryer & fridge, 1 double bedroom, bathroom with shower & on street parking.
- 1 Double bedroom and shower room
- Open plan living/dining room
- Modern kitchen with washer/dryer and fridge
- Convenient access to The John Radcliffe Hospital, Summertown and University Park cycle route
- Free on-street parking
- 50% off tenant fee
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.32 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.57 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
9826£875pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Fane Road, Marston - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,750.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,213.71
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required